320 Nebo Road, Mackay, Queensland, Australia
Mackay Tourism Limited
Terms and Conditions
Travel arrangements and prices detailed on www.mackayregion.com are provided by individual tourism operators and coordinated by Mackay Tourism Ltd. Mackay Tourism Ltd. has been authorised to make bookings and collect payment on behalf of accommodation/tour operators. The full terms and conditions of the individual accommodation/tour operator is applicable for all bookings and customers must take these into consideration as well.
Mackay Tourism Ltd has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on www.mackayregion.com as at the time of compilation. However, as the relevant accommodation and tour operators on this website supply this information, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy contained within this website or information as supplied. Mackay Tourism can not be held liable for changes the operator makes to prices and information, nor can Mackay Tourism be held liable for negative impacts on the users of this site arising from these issues.
Sales of services as contained on this website are made by Mackay Tourism Ltd, only as an agent for the person, business or company providing the services. Mackay Tourism Ltd does not accept responsibility for any changes in price variation of services shown. All services and prices are subject to change without notice.
All maps, photographs, illustrations and computer-based graphics are included for general purposes only and are not always indicative of the subject matter. Hotel room photographs (graphics) may not be specific to the actual room occupied. Maps are not to scale.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of any personally identifiable information (PII) you provide us. PII includes information that can be linked to a specific individual, such as name, address, phone number, or email address.
What Information We Collect
In an effort to keep our service as simple and easy as possible we do not create, use or store profiles of our customers. We only record PII and other information that we reasonably require to do business with you. Mackay Tourism Ltd collects PII when you make a booking, including your full name, address, email address and phone number.
How We Use Your Information
Mackay Tourism Ltd uses your PII only for the purpose of responding to and fulfilling your requests for our products and services. Information collected on www.mackayregion.com may be used to:
• Purchase Mackay Tourism Ltd products or services. Information collected when you purchase from www.mackayregion.com is used to charge your credit card and deliver your booking confirmation electronically. We may also contact you about your stay for customer service purposes or to make any changes or cancellations to your booking.
• Respond to your questions or suggestions – we will use your address, email address and/or telephone number to contact you when you submit a question or suggestion.
Who We Share Your Information With
Mackay Tourism Ltd does not disclose any information about customer bookings to anyone except in the following circumstances:
• Accommodation and Tour providers – Mackay Tourism Ltd provides the guest name, telephone number, address and email address for each booking made to the relevant accommodation or tour provider. Our accommodation and tour providers require this information for the booking and if they need to contact you about the booking. Although Mackay Tourism Ltd offers accommodation and tours from reputable providers, we have not placed specific limitations on these providers from using or disclosing your information without your permission. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any providers whose services you purchase on www.mackayregion.com
• Legal obligations – Mackay Tourism Ltd may be required by law to disclose information provided by you to www.mackayregion.com for the purposes of obtaining products or services from www.mackayregion.com. Mackay Tourism Ltd may also disclose information against someone who poses a threat to Mackay Tourism Ltd’s interests (such as customer fraud) or whose activities could cause harm to others.
How You Control and Access Your Information
Mackay Tourism Ltd believes that site visitors and customers should have control over the collection and use of their PII. You have control and access to your information as follows:
• Booking information – If at anytime you would like to alter the PII you provided to www.mackayregion.com in your booking, please contact us.
• General – If at anytime you wish to enquire about any of your PII that is stored by www.mackayregion.com please contact us.
Validity of Rates
All prices listed on this website are in Australian Dollars (AUD$). Accommodation costs are for room only and do not include other items unless otherwise stated. Some tours require a minimum number of bookings to run and prices may vary with smaller numbers. Prices are inclusive of the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST). Prices over accommodation block out periods may alter from the prices advertised.
Any bookings made through www.mackayregion.com will attract a $5.50AUD inc. GST booking fee. This is non refundable.
Cancellations of confirmed bookings (where payment has been made) will attract a fee of $25 OR 10% of the total booking cost whichever is less, in addition to the Cancellation Fee that the Service Provider/Operator may charge. We reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation/tour of a similar standard in the case of the accommodation/tour operator overbooking their property or for any reason beyond our control.
These operators reserve the right to alter itineraries at any time as a result of fire, flood, extreme weather conditions or any other circumstance beyond their control.