#mymackay multimedia competition
Life happens in the moments. Share yours for the chance to win.
What are the moments that make our region #mymackay for you? Share your favourite places, experiences and events from the Mackay and Isaac regions for the chance to win.
How do I enter?
Share your favourite #mymackay moments in any format you like, and take a run at the fantastic prizes we have on offer. You may want to write a story, take a photo, bust out a rap, craft a creation, pen a poem or even sing a song. Enter as many times as you like but make sure to read the Terms and Conditions before entering!
How do I win?
The public will decide! A shortlist of our top notch entries will be put on display at DBCT Illuminate (during the Mackay Mazda 2018 Festival of Arts) and our website for people to vote on who they want to win. You can only vote once, so make sure you get your family and friends involved too. Voting will run from 25-27 July 2018.
What can I win?
When you enter, you’ll be in the running to win one of these Mackay region experience prizes!
Overall winner > Maui in Mackay
Spend a week touring our beautiful region in an amazing Maui motorhome! For seven days and six nights, you can be an adventurer in your own backyard – road tripping to see the best of what we have to offer.
The Maui motorhome package includes:
- Your choice of a 2, 4 or 6 berth motorhome – all are under 2 years old
- Fridge/Freezer, toilet and shower, comfortable beds, generous storage space, general living equipment and cutlery and crockery
- Automatic transmission and turbo diesel engine
- DVD player with flat screen and USB port
- WiFi (with 1GB of data) and in-vehicle tablet with GPS
- Mackay region drive itineraries and CamperHelp
Runner up > Blacks Beach Bliss
Indulge in a weekend getaway for two at the ideally located Comfort Resort Blue Pacific! Spend two nights relaxing in a Studio apartment, enjoy a complimentary breakfast and then head out for the days to soak up the sun in beautiful Blacks Beach.
Special mention > Fisherman’s Friend
We are home to some of the most diverse fishing experiences in the world, no matter the weather – there’s always somewhere in the region you could be fishing. We love our fishing so much that we’ve made a special section just for fishing entries! Share your favourite Mackay region fishing experience and you will be in the running to catch a half day fishing charter for you and a mate with Inshore Fishing Mackay.
- Personally guided by local angler with more than 25 years’ experience
- All tackle, bait and fishing equipment included – plus sunscreen and bottled water
- Full safety brief and fishing knowhow
- Trip documented with a professionally produced video so you can show off share your experience online
Entries close 6 July
Use the form below to upload your digital entry! For hardcopy entries, you can post or drop off your entry to: Mackay Visitor Information Centre, 320 Nebo Road, Mackay QLD 4740. Of course, we’ll need to know who you are in case you win – so make sure to include your full name, email address, phone number and suburb with your entry.
Please note: Posted submissions are to be received no later than the competition deadline and no late entries of any kind can be accepted.