#mymackay multimedia competition
We asked locals to share their favourite Mackay or Isaac region experience for the chance to win!
What is it that you love about the Mackay and Isaac regions?
What are some of your favourite memories and experiences of living here?
When your friends and family come to visit – where do you enjoy taking them?
We’re talking about those favourite places, experiences and events that you can only find in #mymackay.
Overall winner > Kicking it at Keswick (valued at over $2500)
A weekend away with a group of family or friends for a relaxing long weekend.
- 3 nights’ accommodation for up to 6 people at The Beach House – only metres from stunning Basil Bay
- Scenic air transfers for up to 6 people (probably best to keep it to the same 6)
- $300 Woolies voucher – to stock up on groceries for your weekend away
"Everything in the video – that is exactly how I feel. It is the most amazing place to be, with the most amazing things to do.”
Runner up > Tranquil tea party
A morning of delectable delights and amazing ambience at the Old Station Teahouse.
- High tea at the Old Station Teahouse for up to 6 people
"I wanted to portray the essence of Mackay. The colours of the harbour, islands, Eugella, Botanical Gardens, Lagoons and surrounding districts. A kaleidoscope of colours that resonates with the nature, life and people that make our town Mackay."
Runner up > Diving with a difference
A unique scuba diving experience in platypus waters, surrounded by the rainforest.
- Rainforest platypus dive for 2 people
"Racecourse sugar mill, one of the many sugar mills in Oz's sugar capital."